Certification in the Customs Union
The Customs Union is a trade and economic agreement concluded between Belarus, Russia, Kazakhstan, Armenia and Kyrgyzstan, which allows the member countries to form a single customs zone.
In the territory of the Customs Union, there is a single customs tariff and common rules for trade.
The Certificate of Conformity of the Customs Union (CU) is a document confirming the quality conformance of products with the norms and requirements of technical regulations of countries of the Customs Union.
MAIN ADVANTAGES OF RECEIVING CU CERTIFICATE
– Products certified for compliance with the requirements of the Customs Union can freely move and be sold in the territory of all states entering into the Customs Union and does not require the receipt of national certificates of conformity;
– Free circulation of goods within the customs union;
– The certificate of the Customs Union has an equal legal force in the territory of all countries entering into the Customs Union. The issued certificates of the Customs Union are compulsorily registered in a single register of the Customs Union;
– Simplification of customs clearance;
– The goods being moved have the status of the goods of the Customs Union and are exempt from customs payments;
– Shorter shipment of goods.
The certification procedure includes:
- a) Submission to the certification body of an application for product certification;
- b) Evaluation of the application by the certification body, making a decision regarding the application and forwarding the decision to the applicant;
- c) Testing of products in an accredited testing laboratory (center) under an agreement concluded with the certification body;
- d) Checking the state of production or certification of the quality management system or production, if it is required by the certification scheme;
- e) Examination of the test results, examination of the inspection of the state of production or certification of the quality management system or production (if they are carried out) and examination of other evidentiary materials, as well as the decision to issue a certificate of compliance or justification for refusal to issue a certificate of conformity;
- f) Cataloging, registration and issue of a certificate of conformity, or sending a refusal to issue a certificate of conformity to the applicant;
- g) Implementation in accordance with certification schemes of inspection control, as well as the application of a certificate of conformity and a single sign of circulation of products on the market of the Member States of the Customs Union.
We are ready to provide services for the collection and registration of all necessary documentation, as well as carry out technical support for your company until you receive a certificate for products!